Monday, March 25, 2013

What should I blog about

I asked my husband what I should blog about today. He said...

How about the CRAZY weather.

Snow in spring!?

Oh my gosh!!

The ladies will eat that up.

Hopefully no one actually takes offense to this. I'm pretty sure he is referring to how we, ladies, often go a little nuts about ridiculous stuff...like the weather, or cute babies, or, as I type this, my 2-year old is running through the kitchen, pantsless, yelling "POOP, POOP!" - another successful trip to the potty and it's the greatest accomplishment of her life - she is her mother...and I totally agree. I always go nuts about little things. I am queen of overreactions. And obviously my daughter is following in my footsteps.


I wish you could have seen his mannerisms, though.

Just another day at OUR house. 



Hope everyone else is having a great day, as well.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Although the men in my life say similar things, they are some of my best cheerleaders for my writing. I'll bet your husband is, too.

    ReplyDelete