Monday, March 31, 2014

Can't Wait!

There are four more days until we leave on vacation! 

I am so unbelievably excited!

Yes, we are driving 22 hours into Florida...with a 1.5 and a 3 year old...the whole way, even through the night.

So the drive might be a little rough at times but I can't wait for the sunshine and warmth.
The sand between my toes.
Playing tennis with my husband.
Riding our bikes around the island with the girls in the trailer.
Finding lizards to show the girls.
Taking them to the beach.
And did I mention the sunshine and warmth? ;)

This will be Marin's first vacation. This will be both girls' first trip this far, first trip to Florida, and first trip to a real beach!

I KNOW they are going to love it and I'm going to love how much they love it.

Can't wait :)

3 comments:

  1. What fun! They will love the sun, the sand, and the family time! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy! The warmth and sunshine and sand will be worth the drive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They will love it for no other reason than your enthusiasm! I am excited for you! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete