Thursday, March 27, 2014

Throw Back Thursdays

There are a number of things on Facebook that drive me bananas. Throw Back Thursdays are not one of them.

I really enjoy looking at everyone's old photos.

Tonight a coworker of mine posted a couple photos of herself from high school. I sincerely always wonder about what everyone looked like as kids and teenagers. I was so glad to get this glimpse of her from the past! 

We weren't friends in 2000. We didn't even know each other. We didn't even live in the same state at that time. But we are great friends now and so I feel like I missed out because I didn't know her then. I feel that way about several of my adult friends and coworkers.

I don't know if this interest or fascination with my friends' teenage selves is weird or not, but it is what it is.

I decided to join in this week and below is MY Throw Back Thursday photo:

And who do those girls up there look like, you think?

Maybe next week I will brave a High School photo :)



1 comment:

  1. I vote high school picture! I am the same when it comes to wondering about everyone's high school self. It is fun to look at old photos.

    ReplyDelete